Movie Jumper
  • There are many reviews that are needed for movies and I really love and watch many movies with latest release
  • I think it is a wonderful movie to be watched in a big TV screen as a Theater
  • I mean the movie is really interesting and something that is never done before

• by Hammad Nadeem

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

There are many reviews that are needed for movies and I really love and watch many movies with latest release. So, about movies reviews there is nothing better to ask me.

As I watched recently the movie Jumper it is really a great movie and has alot of beautiful scenes. It is a family movie and enjoyable

with kids as well. I think it is a wonderful movie to be watched in a big TV screen as a Theater!!

There was a point in the movie that I was wishing that I was a guy as Jumper. I mean the movie is really interesting and something that is never done before. I always wanted ...

• to be invisible but after I watched this movie I wanna be a jumper guy like the hero in the movie!

It is a must watch movie and I think many people who went to watch it has a good vote for the movie. I am sure that it will hit the box office with a good

rating and hope to be at the top.

Thanks for the movie producers and directors for creating such a wonderful movie. Thats all for me and again I would like everyone to see this movie as it is really a great movie to be watched!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111803320670831/k2311a0318/3.18.08