Sydney White movie  » Movies  »
  • I admit I really love watching Amanda Bynes movies
  • Sydney White together with What a Girl Wants is simply my favourite
  • I like the work of this actress so much because she seems to be the Molly Rigward of our time
  • This film is one of his first movies and is very much hoped that his acting abilities well be noticed by Hollywood producers in order to see him in more important movies

• by janet

I admit I really love watching Amanda Bynes movies. “Sydney White” together with “What a Girl Wants” is simply my favourite. I like the work of this actress so much because she seems to be the Molly Rigward of our time.

In his film we see Amanda Bynes as Sydney White who

is so excited because she is fulfilling her dreams in going to college. However things are not so easy for this student, especially since she becomes to be hated by Rachel Witchburn because her ex-boyfriend, Tylor Prince starts to feel attraction for her.

Amanda Bynes is simply at her best in this ...

• film. The part of Tylor Prince is interpreted by the actor Matt Long. This film is one of his first movies and is very much hoped that his acting abilities well be noticed by Hollywood producers in order to see him in more important movies.

Sydney White” is a modern fairytale based

on the college grounds. One can easily associate this movie with normal life because in every college there is the nerd group and the group of the beautiful girls.

I would label the film as the Amanda Bynes version of “The Cinderella Story”. This is a nice movie, most especially for kids and teens.

Sydney White movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111703320550531/k2311a0317/3.17.08