Garnier Fructis Cream Conditioner For Normal Hair
  • After the first wash itself, I noticed that my hair was much softer and silkier than usual
  • It was more easily manageable then before, as I could try out different styles of braids without the usual problem of flyaway hair

• by Angeleyes

When it comes to conditioner, I always have trouble picking out one that best suits my needs. Hence, I usually end up trying out various brands of conditioner, in order to find the most effective one.

The brand Garnier is famous for manufacturing quality hair care products, plus I have already tried

out a few hair care products from this company and been very happy with the results. Hence, I had no hesitation when I recently purchased a bottle of Garnier Fructis Cream Conditioner For Normal Hair.

Coming in a attractive green bottle, the product is designed is a way which makes squeezing out a ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311703320540531/k2311a0317/3.17.08