Nivea Beaute Stay On Cover Stick  » Cosmetics  »
  • The stick glides on smoothly, hassle free, you just have to apply the product over the problem area and using a make-up sponge, blend the concealer in to the skin

• by Angeleyes

I am in my late teens now, but during my adolescent years, I used to badly suffer from acne. Which most of time, left ugly pimple scars around my forehead. To camouflage the imperfection, I have had to apply concealer every time

I step out.

The product I use, and have been using for the past year is Nivea Beaute Stay On Cover Stick.

It is a stick concealer, of light cream texture. A marvelous product, that successfully manages to give me excellent coverage and evens out my complexion.

The stick glides on smoothly, hassle free, you just have to apply the product over the problem area and using a make-up sponge, blend the concealer in to the skin.

This must be applied before putting on foundation and ...

• Nivea Beaute Stay On Cover Stick
      later used, if necessary, to touch up the areas that need extra coverage.

The product is enriched with Chamomile and Vitamin E, which helps protect the skin and is also available in two shades, Nude and Beige

Nivea Beaute Stay On Cover

Stick goes for 39 Dhs (around $10), which may seem somewhat expensive for a product used daily. But in comparison to other quality brand concealers in the market, this one is actually affordable.

Recommended, it really works!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311703320530531/k2311a0317/3.17.08