JW Marriot Hotel Bangkok  » Hotels  »
4 Sukhumvit Road Soi 2, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
  • I like to introduce to all of you one of my most preferred Hotel in Thailand Bangkok
  • JW Marriot Hotel Bangkok will definitely be that hotel if money is not an objection
  • It is located about 5 minutes about from the BTS ( the subway of Thailand) The breakfast laid out each morning is by far the BEST I had in Thailand

• by yerauk

I like to introduce to all of you one of my most preferred Hotel in Thailand Bangkok.

JW Marriot Hotel Bangkok will definitely be that hotel if money is not an objection.

It’s address is 4 Sukhumvit Road Soi 2, Bangkok 10110 Thailand.

The Jw Marriott Hotel Bangkok is nestled within the central business arena of Bangkok., very convienent both for the business travelers as well as for tourist.

It is located about 5 minutes about from the BTS ( the subway of Thailand)

The breakfast laid out each morning is by far the BEST I had in Thailand. Only the best is served. Every morning to wake up to such a breakfast is happiness.

Whenever I stayed in JW Marriot Hotel Bangkok , I ma very happy to cope in the premises of the hotel. This speaks ...

• volume coming from me as I am an active person who loved to roam the streets of Bangkok

The area around the swimming pool of JW Marriot Hotel Bangkok is very relaxing. Great to just chill out and have a drink with friends.

The service is also top-notch and everything one will expects from an five star establishment. Onc can feel that staff tries hard to make guest comfortable.

At

one of the restaurants at JW Marriot Hotel Bangkok , they claimed to have the best steaks served in Bangkok. As I have not tried all of Bangkok’s steak I do not know if that statement is true. But by my standards, it is just average for the price.

It will be a happy holiday for me if I do get to stay at JW Marriot Hotel Bangkok again

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21703320490531/k2311a0317/3.17.08