Norgesic forte  » Medicine  »
  • Before I used to take Biogesic for my headaches but I found it not very effective for severe headaches until one day my doctor gave me prescrition for headache and prescribed Norgesic Forte
  • Though it cost more expensive than Biogesic, it is worth to take it especially if you don't want to postpone your appointments when headache

• by abigail327

Norgesic Forte is a good medicine in order to have relief from severe headaches. Before I used to take Biogesic for my headaches but I found it not very effective for severe headaches until one day my doctor gave me prescrition for headache and prescribed Norgesic Forte.

I found it very ffective for severe

headaches just after one hour of taking, the patient will receive relief from hadaches.

Since then I take Norgesic Forte for headache relief.

Norgesic Forte is also good for fever relief especially if the fever is just starting.

Taking Norgesic Forte will make stop the occurrence of full blown fever.

Biogesic is alright ...

• for light headaches but for severe headaches take Norgesic Forte.

Though it cost more expensive than Biogesic, it is worth to take it especially if you don’t want to postpone your appointments when headache.

I take Norgesic Forte when headache attacks and I have some important appointments.

With Norgsic Forte, I receive an

instant relief from headaches and I don’t need to postpone my appointments.

Norgesic forte is also good for migraines.

Life will continue to be normal when migraine attacks, just take Norgesic Forte.

Usually my migraine attacks during my menstrual periods, I also take Norgesic Forte to obtain relief from migraine attacks during menstrual periods.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261703320440531/k2311a0317/3.17.08