Star Trek: The Next Generation  » TV  »
  • At any rate, I still love both shows, but I prefer Star Trek

• by Charles Brown

I have long been a fan of anything with the words “Star” and “Trek” in the title. I watched the original series many years ago.

But, when Star Trek: The Next Generation came on the scene, I refused to watch it simply because I wasn’t willing to accept a

knock off of my beloved Star Trek.

But after it had been on for a few seasons, I finally decided to give it a try, and I’ve been hooked ever since.

And believe it or not, I actually came to like The Next Generation more than the original series, perhaps because they had more to work with in the way of special effects in the ’80s than they did in the ’60s.

But it’s not only that.

I really dig the characters of TNG, especially Captain Picard, (played by Patrick Stewart).

Even though there will never be anyone ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101703320410431/k2311a0317/3.17.08