Love and a .45 (1994)
  • Some have compared this movie to Natural Born Killers, and have accused it of being a cheap knock off, but I totally disagree
  • This is one of the reasons I like Love and a

• by Charles Brown

Love and a . 45″ is an absolutely fantastic movie in my book and I have watched it dozens of times over the years.

This film has its flaws, but overall is an excellent way to pass the time.

There is action, drama, and comedy all rolled into one that tends to draw me in until I feel like I

am part of the story.

Some have compared this movie to “Natural Born Killers,” and have accused it of being a cheap knock off, but I totally disagree.

For one, the characters and storyline are completely different.

The two main characters of this film (played by Gill Bellows and Renée Zellweger), are not innately evil, like their counterparts in ...

• “Natural Born Killers,” and are not out to kill everyone in their path.

They are simply petty criminals who, by chance, find themselves in very bad situations.

This is one of the reasons I like “Love and a .

45″ so much more than “Natural Born Killers.

” I can relate more to the main characters.

This movie also stars Rory

Cochrane, whose character is an unstable nutcase who follows and terrorizes the other two throughout the movie.

Cochrane did an awesome job playing a drug crazed fool with no regard for human life, or anything else, for that matter.

Love and a .

45″ is a fantastic film and I recommend it to anyone who likes an action packed crime thriller.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111703320380431/k2311a0317/3.17.08