Arbonne baby care line  » Baby care  »
  • They also have a nutrition line such as vitamins etc. Arbonne International has many successful consultants in getting the word out on these amazing skin care lines

• by Lindsey

I recently have had the opportunity to try some new baby care products from Arbonne International. My baby girl has severly dry skin with red patches. I had tried everything from the brand name to the no names. Her skin was getting progressively worse.

Someone approached me with some baby skin care samples from Arbonne International. I had never heard of this company so I was a

little skeptical, but anything was worth a shot for the bettering of my baby’s skin.

I was very pleased with the results that were achieved through one weeks use. Her skin has never been better and I will never use anything else.

Arbonne’s products are botanically based and formulated in Switzerland. Though they are not all natural they were developed from nature. What better than having a ...

• product heal your skin through nature itself.

I signed on to become a consultant for Arbonne International so that I may receieve 35% discount on the products. The adult line is phenomenal as well. Arbonne is pricy but becoming a consultant does bring the price down significantly.

I can’t say enough how much Arbonne has meant to my family in bettering our health. They also have a nutrition line

such as vitamins etc.

Arbonne International has many successful consultants in getting the word out on these amazing skin care lines. The results and changes of the skin through these products are truly amazing. They have proof on their website and testimonials of how their products have truly changed their outlook on skin care.

There are so many chemicals in brand name baby care products it’s no wonder my baby’s skin wasn’t improving.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541703320360431/k2311a0317/3.17.08