Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have not had a problem with flecking off or smudging during the work day

• by Tvzomby

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara is my favorite everyday mascara. I use the brownish black shade and it goes well with my light to medium skin tone and dark blonde hair.

I don’t wear a lot of make-up to work on a normal day and I feel like this mascara gives me a good everyday look that is

not too heavy or dressy.

The mascara separates my lashes well and makes them look longer but it doesn’t make the lashes look too overly full or like fake lashes.

I like the brush on this mascara also.

It has one of the new plastic spiky type brushes.

The shape has ...

• a slight bow up in the middle and I find that the brush is easy to shape over the whole lash and holding it at different angles to get specific lashes.

I do not normally have problems with the product clumping when I apply it the brush bristles are not too long, so they

don’t leave little marks on your lid when you apply the product.

I have not had a problem with flecking off or smudging during the work day.

I also have not had a problem with taking the mascara off at the end of the day.

It comes off easily with my normal cleanser.

I recommend this beauty product!

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311703320330431/k2311a0317/3.17.08