Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I paid around eleven dollars for the cleaner
  • However, I don't think the pads suds up very well in the shower the water washed away the product before anything could suds up on my skin
  • I would recommend the product if you can afford it but it isn't a must have it's just fun

• by Tvzomby

I recently purchased a Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser with Deep Clean Foaming Pads. I paid around eleven dollars for the cleaner.

It comes with 14 pads, which to me does not seem like enough for the price.

However, it did come with a battery included which is a big plus in my book.

I like the design of the cleanser itself.

It looks like a little pod and is a cute pink color.

It fits in your hand in a comfortable way.

I also like the size of the device it stores away and doesn’t take up much room.

I do wish that Neutrogena had provided a case or bag so that I could keep the pads with the cleanser pod ...

• I feel like I am going to loose the pad because they are pretty small.

I take my cleanser into the shower and it works well because your pores are open from the hot water.

However, I don’t think the pads suds up very well in the shower the water washed away the product before anything could suds up on my

skin.

The vibrating is a little disconcerting.

I felt like my nose was itching.

My pores did seem cleaner after I used the product but I am not sure that it was cleaner than if I had just used a wash cloth.

I would recommend the product if you can afford it but it isn’t a “must have” it’s just fun.

Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311703320320431/k2311a0317/3.17.08