Pink Floyd Dark Side of The Moon  » Music  »
  • I strongly recommend anyone to pick up Dark Side Of The Moon if they are curious about deep music that appeals to human experience

• by Charles Brown

Pink Floyd released Dark Side Of The Moon on March 17, 1973 inside the Continental United States. It remains today one of the most beloved and mysterious albums ever released.

It still averages incredible sales and continues to have a large fan based following due to philosophical themes, intricate musical composition, and overall appeal.

Pink Floyd remains my

favorite band and I have been listening to Dark Side of The Moon for over 25 years.

The music is as timeless today and continues to coincide with world events.

It still amazes me that my children enjoy Pink Floyd just as much as I do considering the album was way before their time.

My son and I ...

• continue to share music both modern and classic.

I find that among many things it is something we can come together to discuss and share.

I strongly recommend anyone to pick up Dark Side Of The Moon if they are curious about deep music that appeals to human experience.

The album is jam packed full of meaning, discovery,

and artistic effort.

Nick Mason, Roger Waters, David Gilmour, and Richard Wright have influenced countless musicians worldwide.

Their ability to build a concept around music and expression is startling and admirable.

As a musician myself I draw from their influence as a source for inspiration.

I expect Pink Floyd’s Dark Side Of The Moon will be around for generations to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141603320160831/k2311a0316/3.16.08