Mozilla Firefox  » Software  »
  • I have tabbed browsing which I love, because this built in feature of Mozilla Firefox allows me to have multiple windows open at once, with easy access by just clicking a tab
  • I have experienced maybe three crashes since I have been using Firefox for the last year plus, and I consider that to be very good

• by LuckyGrl

Mozilla Firefox is a simply wonderful, easy to use, web browser! I discovered Mozilla Firefox after using Internet Explorer, Netscape and then Safari, for many years. Because Internet Explorer and Netscape were the primary browsers for Internet users for a long, long time, people just did not have a choice.

I am a Macintosh user, so I then switched over the Safari when I

started buying the Power Macs.

Safari was okay, but the pages were slow to load and there were unnecessary crashes.

I then looked around for a new web browser and was delighted to stumble upon Mozilla Firefox.

Firefox is completely compatible with my G4 Mac, and there are so many plug ins and add ons! I have tabbed browsing which I love, because this ...

• built in feature of Mozilla Firefox allows me to have multiple windows open at once, with easy access by just clicking a tab.

I also have immediate access to other sites such as Stumble!, De.

Li.

Cious, Digg and more.

The main reason that I have stayed with Mozilla Firefox is due to the browser’s easy, quick page loading capabilities.

And there are no crashes! I

have experienced maybe three crashes since I have been using Firefox for the last year plus, and I consider that to be very good.

Mozilla Firefox is a free web browser that can be downloaded easily and quickly.

There are simple instructions for use and the browser will automatically update itself when needed.

This is a great way to cover ground on the Internet!

Mozilla Firefox

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301603320150831/k2311a0316/3.16.08