Samsung CLP-300 Laser Printer
  • The device is capable of printing black and white prints 17 pages per minute which is nothing short of amazing
  • I found the Samsung CLP-300 Color Laser Printer to be fairly priced as well

• by Charles Brown

The Samsung CLP-300 Color Laser Printer features a compact design capable of producing high resolution prints. I have been searching for a powerful printer for a couple of months now.

I am completely satisfied with my purchase of the Samsung CLP-300 Color Laser Printer.

The

device is capable of printing black and white prints 17 pages per minute which is nothing short of amazing.

Long hours in the office have been cut in half thanks to the help of this printer.

My documents are organized and prepared for presentation with extreme precision and quickness.

The Samsung CLP-300 Color Laser Printer is capable of printing color prints 4 pages per minute.

It has a 150 sheet capacity with standard USB connections.

Replacing the ink cartridges is easy and requires very little knowledge to do so.

Overall,

• Samsung CLP-300 Laser Printer
      the printer is traditional but with an increased level of output.

The Samsung CLP-300 Color Laser Printer is ideal for office use or as an extra accessory for your home computer.

The print quality is so good in fact I recently printed some of

my digital pictures.

They are now inside a frame on full display for my friends and family to see.

I found the Samsung CLP-300 Color Laser Printer to be fairly priced as well.

If your in search of an affordable quality then you have arrived.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161603320060831/k2311a0316/3.16.08