With you by Chris Brown  » Music  »
  • The reason I like this song so much is because of a friend of mine has an addiction to Chris Brown songs and so far she has yet to shut about this song
  • I had to listen to it to get her off my back and now I know why she likes the song so much

• by sadonna

With you by Chris Brown is a beautiful song about how a guy is really happy about his girl. He describes what she means to him in this song in so many words it’s beautiful.

to Chris Brown songs and so far she has yet to shut about this song.

I had to listen to it to get her off my back and now I know why she likes the song so much.

This song has a exquisite beat and the video for the song is just out ...

• there.

I like the part how he just is thinking about his girl and then in the end of the video him and her meet up.

How romantic.

The music video for this song is four minutes and fourteen seconds long.

The song is four minutes and eleven seconds long.

This song came

out in December the fourth two thousand and seven.

The genre for this song is R&B, pop.

You can find this song on his album Exclusive.

I hope if any guy is reading this that he goes out and gets this song for his sweet heart if she likes rap because this song is just beautiful.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141603319940831/k2311a0316/3.16.08