Garnier Fructis Leave-In Treatment
  • I have long curly hair which often gets dry in the winter, so I bought Garnier-Fructis Leave-In Treatment to give my curls a little more moisture and bounce
  • This is one of Garnier's newest hair care products, and as I have always been a fan of the Fructis shampoo's and conditioners, I thought this would be a great complimentary product

• by Melissa Glenn

I have long curly hair which often gets dry in the winter, so I bought Garnier-Fructis Leave-In Treatment to give my curls a little more moisture and bounce. This is one of Garnier’s newest hair care products, and as I have always been a fan of the Fructis shampoo’s and conditioners, I thought this would be a great complimentary product.

This Garnier leave-in treatment does not take the place of conditioner, but is to be used after you condition and before

you style. The first time I used this product, I towel dried my hair and added the treatment to the driest bits of my hair, which start about half way down my head. This product was a bit sticky in my hands, but it was easy to apply to my damp hair, and once I rubbed it in, I used a wide tooth comb to spread it to the tips.

The directions on this green 300ml plastic tub of hair care ...

• treatment say to use about the size of a quarter. As my hair goes all the way down to my waist, I needed about three quarters worth. Once I had this product in my hair I used my hands to shape my curls and wondered if I would need styling mousse at all.

This product is not a styler, and in fact it does say on the bottle that you should use your regular styling product after applying. I did find

I did not need as much hair mousse as I usually do, probably due to the fact that this product did help shape my curls, and make them much softer to begin with.

This is a great leave-in treatment and works fabulously on curly and wavy hair, and stops all frizziness. After a couple of weeks of using Garnier Fructis Leave-in treatment my hair is much softer and manageable, and at $4.99CDN, this product is a great buy. Try it you won’t be disappointed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311603319910831/k2311a0316/3.16.08