Chef Boyardee Minis Macaroni and Cheese  » Food  »
  • I enjoy homemade macaroni and cheese, but have absolutely no use for the boxed variety
  • Recently, I bought some Chef Boyardee Minis Macaroni and Cheese on clearance sale at my local supermarket
  • When I took my first mouthful I was blown away, this is like homemade macaroni with real cheddar cheese, and it is absolutely delicious

• by Melissa Glenn

I enjoy homemade macaroni and cheese, but have absolutely no use for the boxed variety. Recently, I bought some Chef Boyardee Minis Macaroni and Cheese on clearance sale at my local supermarket. I really had no idea what to expect, but each 212gram tub was only $1 so I figured if I didn’t like it, I would not have wasted much money.

This Mini Macaroni and

Cheese comes in a strong plastic tub that is sealed with a metal pull cap underneath a red plastic top. To cook this macaroni I had to remove the metal pop top, replace the red plastic one, and microwave on high for three minutes. I have to admit when I first removed the metal top, my stomach turned over a bit. The macaroni was tightly ...

• packed in the thick cheddar sauce, but uncooked it had a very pale green tinge to it!

I held my breaths while this Chef Boyardee Mini Macaroni and Cheese cooked, and when I took it out from the microwave, it was exactly the colour macaroni is suppose to be! When I took my first mouthful I was blown away, this is like homemade macaroni with real

cheddar cheese, and it is absolutely delicious.

I cannot say enough good things about Chef Boyardee Minis Macaroni and Cheese one vacuum packed tub is enough for two people as a side dish, or one person as a meal. With only 190 calories, 7 grams of protein and rich in Vitamin A, C, Iron and Calcium Chef Boyardee have hit a winner with this product. It’s amazing!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271603319880831/k2311a0316/3.16.08