Gillette Fusion Razor  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to claim it, my disposable razors only have 2 blades and I imagined I could get my legs shaved in record time
  • This Gillette Fusion refillable razor is truly amazing

• by Melissa Glenn

I received a free Gillette Fusion Razor free of charge in the mail. I obviously got it from one of the coupon sites I belong to, and I was pleased to receive it as this razor retails for $13.99CDN. Designed for men, this razor holds a razor blade that is comprised of five very closely fitted blades. I decided to claim it, my disposable razors only

have 2 blades and I imagined I could get my legs shaved in record time.

This Gillette Fusion refillable razor is truly amazing. The handle has easy to grip contours so it never once slipped out of my soapy hands while I was shaving my legs in the bathtub. The head of the razor bends and flexes, so it was easy to get around my knees and ...

• ankles, and was so smooth, it didn’t feel like a razor at all! There was absolutely no pulling or tugging, and I never needed to go back over my legs due to the five blade system.

I absolutely fell in love with the Gillette Fusion Razor, even though it wasn’t designed for women. I got five leg shaves with one blade, and once the blade got dull,

the moisturizing strip above the blades turned from blue to white, telling me to replace the blades for optimal quality. That however; was where the Gillette Fusion Razor and I had to part company, the replacement blades were a ridicules price. My local pharmacy had them priced at $17.99CDN for four blades! I’ve gone back to my disposable razor it takes a bit longer, but is far cheaper.

Gillette Fusion Razor

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311603319840831/k2311a0316/3.16.08