Crazy Cube  » Games  »
  • I found this while looking on yahoo games, just trying to pass a bit of time
  • I enjoy puzzle games, and this one mentioned Rubik's cube in its description, so I was interested
  • The bonus score goes down depending on how long you take to do the puzzle - but I think it'd be better just to add a few more levels - there are 30 - and have it be a how high can you get kind of game

• by booklover

I found this while looking on yahoo games, just trying to pass a bit of time. I enjoy puzzle games, and this one mentioned Rubik’s cube in its description, so I was interested. It’s not really like Rubik’s cube, but it is fun.

The premise seems simple - make a coloured line from each coloured cube to its partner - but the paths can’t cross, obviously, or it

would be a very easy game. For the first few levels, it’s very easy, but around level 16, it gets tricky.

The difficulty I have is that the first 15 levels are pretty easy, and it can quickly get dull. Of course, it does offer you the option of picking up your game where you left off, but it would be nice to have a couple of moderate levels ...

• as warm up before you try to do the puzzle you stopped at. The first time I played, I was stymied at level 16, and just couldn’t do it. But the next day, it was easy to do the exact same puzzle. Of course, now I can’t remember what the solution was - the cube flies apart as soon as you solve a level.

The point system doesn’t really

seem to have a point. The bonus score goes down depending on how long you take to do the puzzle - but I think it’d be better just to add a few more levels - there are 30 - and have it be a how high can you get kind of game.

The graphics in the game are simple, and don’t really distract or add anything to the game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281603319730831/k2311a0316/3.16.08