Stouffers Lasagna  » Food  »
  • I found Stouffers Lasagna at the Mars Supermarket store in Dundalk, that is were I shop most of the time
  • The cost was around $8.00 for the family size lasagna and if you look into the Sunday papers you can sometimes find there are coupons available

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

Now I make a good home made lasagna, and it usually takes me around an hour to get all the ingrediants in there. Well when I was working my family still wanted the Lasgana and i just did not have the time to get it made correctly.

I found Stouffers

Lasagna at the Mars Supermarket store in Dundalk, that is were I shop most of the time.

Anyway I found the family size lasagna that would only take forty five minutes to cook.

It came in either a microwavable or oven made.

My family perfers the oven style.

...

• It just tastes better to me when the cheeses start to melt on the top and the flavor seeps entirely through the layers, through the ground beef to the noodles with the tomato sauce.

The flavor is great for a pre made ready to eat brand.

As pre made ready to

heat and eat products go Stouffers Lasagna isn’t that bad.

The cost was around $8 for the family size lasagna and if you look into the Sunday papers you can sometimes find there are coupons available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271603319600731/k2311a0316/3.16.08