Ambassador Hotel Bangkok Thailand  » Hotels  »
1.5
171 Soi 11-13 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok 10110 Thailand Sukhumvit Road
  • But it is defintely one I will not recommend to anyone

• by Yerauk

Having been a frequent visitor of Thailand Bangkok, I have the chance to stay in many hotels in Thailand.

Ambassador Hotel is one I had the chance to stay in lately. But it is defintely one I will not recommend to anyone.

First let me talk about the good points for this Hotel

1) Is very close to the BTS ( the subway ), only about 5 mins walk.

2) Room is of standard size and clean and comfortable 3) Daily buffet breakfast has a

decent selection like most hotels in Thailand

Now come the unplesant part

1)Front desk is not very polite

My Main Unhappiness : My partner and I brought our own foldable trollery as we knew we always have a lot to buy ( This is because we are in the import and export business)

When we check out of the Hotel early that day, we instruct the staff to take good care of our trolley. We have 11 boxes of cargo and we cannot afford not to ...

• have a trolley.

When we were ready to collect our bags to go to the airport, we found to our surprise our trolley gone. So we check with the staff that who told us there was no such trolley. Undaunted, I request to speak to the particular staff that I ask to take fo care of my trolley

When he was found, he claim he didnt know. So I said to call the manager. When the manager came, the first staff then admitted that

his friend borrowed our trolley as they had to carry some heavy items and promise to return it the next day.

But my plane in the meanwhile is going to leave with out me or my trolley

I find the attitude of the staff at Ambassador Hotel Bangkok Thailand not acceptable. To take your house guest item without permission is as good as theft!

If I were not in a hurry to catch my plane, I will pursue the matter.

Thus I will not patronise this hotel ever again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21603319550731/k2311a0316/3.16.08