Hearos Sleep Pretty in Pink ear plugs

• by mbowie

I have had a hard time sleeping for several years. I have to use Ambien nightly. I use to take the Ambien CR, which helped me to sleep through the night better. However, it was just too expensive.

So, I went back to regular Ambien because I could get a generic form. I don’t sleep through the night very well. Many kinds of noises can

wake me up.

One of noises, many of use deal with, is snoring. I would wake my poor husband up all night when he would start snoring. Neither one of us would sleep too well.

My husband used some snoring remedies and they helped some. Then, I finally figured out to use ear plugs. I started using Hearos Sleep Pretty in Pink ear plugs.

...

• The Sleep Pretty in Pink ear plugs is a woman’s ear plug. They are, of course, pink, not too long, and very comfortable. The package contains 14 ear plugs.

It also comes with a case that holds two plugs. To use the ear plugs, all I have to do is squish the ear plug and then place it in my ear. The plug will then start

puffing back up.

It fits very comfortably in my ear. It also helps very well at blocking out sounds. I sleep much better when I use them.

They cost me around $4. I use the plugs a couple of times before I throw them away. This is a great product.

I have a feeling I will be using them for a long time to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121603319340731/k2311a0316/3.16.08