Toshiba Satellite laptop
  • Lap tops are convenient because they are mobile and easy to handle

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I have read articles that lap top computers could be more energy efficient than the conventional desk top computer. Lap tops are convenient because they are mobile and easy to handle. So my son and I were discussing whether to purchase a lap top to take on airplanes with us and to do computer work outside the home. We looked at several laptops one was the

Toshiba Satellite17″ laptop computer which had all of the major features to benefit both entertainment and business.

Toshiba Satellite laptop computer had an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor. With the Toshiba Satellite laptop the features for movies, music and applications would run smoother. The Intel Core 2 Duo Processor allowed for the capability to run several programs at ...

• one time. The 17″ monitor would provide a total of 1680 x 1050 pixel resolution. I liked the 17″ display because it gave an appearance that widescreen formatting, allowing everything look larger. The larger 17″ screen allowed me to be able to view two screens side by side without having to squint, nice option for a college student.

The Toshiba Satellite 17″ laptop

computer also has a 320 GB hard drive with a speed of 5400 rpm’s. My son stores music and movies on the lap top. This lap top was expensive also, we found it in Best Buy for under $1700.00. However I have seen advertisements when it is on sale for under $1600.00

Toshiba Satellite laptop

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631603319170731/k2311a0316/3.16.08