George Forman Grill  » Housewares  »

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I have owned a George Forman Grill with 5 interchangeable parts for around three years now and this product is absolutely great. The interchangeable pieces include a grill plate, steak plate, 2 different waffle plates and a shallow pan. The parts are easy to change and they are made of a non stick coating. I have put these into the

dishwasher for over three years and the surfaces are still as good as they were when I first purchased The George Foreman Grill

When you turn it on the wait time for it to heat up is minimal, the power light lets you know when the George Foreman Grill is ready to use. I have even used this to defrost frozen burgers.

• I like that the grease drips off into a catch tray that resides beneath the grilling plate. I have found that recently there are sponges that have been released that putting a little bit of dishwasher detergent on them the grooves fit right into the grill plates for an easy clean.

I have been able to cooks meat, and

fish quickly. My son enjoys a grilled steak and depending on thickness he can have the steak completely cooked with 5 minutes. We paid around $120.00 for this at Walmart in the spring of 2006 and it is still going strong. Would highly recommend this to anyone.

George Forman Grill

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531603319160731/k2311a0316/3.16.08