Dr. Scholl’s For Her Foot Serum
  • One of the best was Dr. Scholl's For Her Advance Foot Repair Cream
  • It was originally around $7.98 and on clearance for, I think, $3.28
  • I decided because of the cost, to give the serum a try
  • The pump bottle makes it even more convenient than using a cream from a tube

• by mbowie

I have been dealing with dry cracked feet for awhile now. I have tried a couple of different things. One is using things like a pumice stone. I also tried different creams.

One of the best was Dr. Scholl’s For Her Advance Foot Repair Cream. I was in Target getting ready to buy another tube of the Foot

Repair Cream when I saw Dr.

Scholl’s For Her Foot Serum. The foot serum was on clearance. It was originally around $7.

98 and on clearance for, I think, $3. 28. I decided because of the cost, to give the serum a try.

Dr. Scholl’s For Her Foot Serum is a light cream. It is non greasy and has a mild smell.

...

• The serum feels very nice. One thing I really like, is that is comes in a small pump bottle. The pump bottle makes it even more convenient than using a cream from a tube.

I keep it by my bed and apply it every night. So far it seems to work just about as good as the Advanced Foot Repair

Cream. My feet have really softened fairly quickly.

Also, my hands have benefited from it as well. My feet still have a good ways to go but, I feel like I am finally on the right track. I went ahead and went back to Target and bought a second bottle of Dr.

Scholl’s For Her Foot Serum while it was on clearance.

jaspreet gupta says :

well i have been using ur foot care cream and that been very effective for my cracked heels but i need ur help for my feets only actually i have some cracks on the area below my fingers, they are basically kind of cracked lines which r not being filled by Ur foot cream also, so pl z help me , i`ll b very grateful to u.

Galega says :

This foot serum is not intended to be used on fingers. You are using it in a very wrong way. Further, the reason behind crack skin at foot and fingers are quite different. I would suggest you to use an Aloe Vera based cream, or consult a dermatologist for crack below your fingers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341603319080631/k2311a0316/3.16.08