Santa Fe Children’s Museum  » Travel  »
Santa Fe, NM
  • So Helen recommended that we go to the Santa Fe Children's Museum because her kids always enjoyed themselves there
  • It only cost us $40.00 for the entire day which was a Bargain Contact author by

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

We were visiting some friends a few years ago in Santa Fe, NM and my girlfriend and I had to think of something to do with four kids ages 5 -12. So Helen recommended that we go to the Santa Fe Children’s Museum because her kids always enjoyed themselves there. The Santa Fe Children’s Museum is located at 1050 Old Pecos Trail, Santa Fe, NM.

We go there around 11:00 a.m. and Jason the twelve

year old wanted to go to Climbing wall, I stood there and watched him navigate his way up the wall, they had a safety harness with a rode to the top, gloves and a helmet for him so we were not too worried that he would fall, there was a guide on the bottom to assure that he was safe and another one at the top to assure that they arrived safely. I liked the added security ...

• that was added for these kids.

The two girls went to the linen and bead exhibit, this place allowed them to make mocassins there to take home with them they must have spent an hour in there with threading the beads and sewing them on.

Dhillon the five year old was fascinated with the magnets and bubble machine. Those kept him occupied while the older children enjoyed themselves.

We all went on a scavenger hunt in the greenhouse,

they gave us these cards with different animals and flowers that were in the Greenhouse that we had to identify and check off, it was fun. We stopped in the gift store afterwards and bought sodas and snacks for the drive back to my girlfriend house. It only cost us $40.00 for the entire day which was a Bargain

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381603319021231/k2311a0316/3.16.08