Liquid Shine Lip Tint  » Cosmetics  »
  • The color of the lip tint I bought is a sexy bright electric rose pink
  • That said, I enjoy so much bright colors and this one is just the kind lip tint so perfect for me in all senses
  • But, I like nectarines so I don't mind at all about the taste even if I don't know about any pink nectarines
  • How did I find out about this delicious lip tint
  • So I first thought she would throw it out the next day, but no, she gave this to me and I decided to give it a try

• by jobinsocket

I got a these for only 3. 95$ at Walmart.

Great deal! I”m going back to the store tomorrow and buy all the other colors.

The color of the lip tint I bought is a sexy bright electric rose pink.

I find it to be a very unique bright sheer pink.

That said, I enjoy so much bright colors

and this one is just the kind lip tint so perfect for me in all senses! With a pink tint I was expecting it to be tasting like cherries or something like that but no.

instead of that it is tasting more like nectarines right.

How strange it is!!! But, I like nectarines so I don’t mind at ...

• all about the taste even if I don’t know about any pink nectarines.

This lip gloss is so moisturizing and creamy.

I like that fact, this way my lips are never dry through the entire day.

How did I find out about this delicious lip tint? My friend had a date and I needed a lipgloss so badly

and so I went to Walmart and took this one because it was cheap a lot.

So I first thought she would throw it out the next day, but no, she gave this to me and I decided to give it a try.

Result??? I felt in love with it, it’s so flattering on my lips! A must!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311603318941231/k2311a0316/3.16.08