Mary Kate and Ashley  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought only this because I needed detangler and this was the cheaper I found at the drugstore
  • The smell is very fair and powerful, personally I like this scent
  • The big downside of this one is the packaging like many other products, there's a little problem concerning it
  • Overall, I don't regret my purchase because it's a good product and as I mentionned before, it is very inexpensive (3$)

• by jobinsocket

I bought only this because I needed detangler and this was the cheaper I found at the drugstore. I do really enjoy the beautiful intriguing transparent lavender bottle.

The smell is very fair and powerful, personally I like this scent.

Also it does linger a lot because it has enough contents to last for

ages and ages.

It can be good or bad depending of the point of view of people.

The big downside of this one is the packaging like many other products, there’s a little problem concerning it! I find the spray pump isn’t working always properly, which make the use of this product more difficult.

...

• I also noticed that the smell after a time is starting to get more vanillary in a weird way!!! This product makes my hair greasy faster than habitually and it’s something I don’t like.

Overall, I don’t regret my purchase because it’s a good product and as I mentionned before, it is very inexpensive

(3$).

However, it is not the most effective product I’ve ever use in my life so it doesn’t give any miraculous results.

It does the job correctly but nothing more.

If you’re looking for a detangler not too expensive, this one could be for you.

Otherway, you should check out for more expensive brands.

Glenda gee says :

I love Mary Kate Ashley`s No Tangles-detangler. I bought several bottles of it, but now I am unable to find it anywhere. Can you please tell me where I can find this product? Are there any places near Oklahoma City that sell it?

Shayla says :

Please let me know if you have found this product. I use to LOVE this stuff and I haven’t seen it in many years Email me if you find a place that sells it. I’m in Maryland.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311603318891231/k2311a0316/3.16.08