Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, after using this one a couple times, I changed my idea concerning it because I started to notice some interesting improvements on my face skin
  • I can say I love its cleaning effects so I just can use this as a cleanser and as a scrub
  • My skin is feeling pretty nice after using it and the best, it doesn't dry out my face too much, which is very great
  • I like the good, clean and light smell of this
  • I'm not too sure about the brightening effect, but my face is definitely smooth and my skin tone more glowy than ever

• by jobinsocket

At first, I didn’t like this scrub very much because I was finding the beads were too tiny, opposed to what I was thinking a good scub exfoliating properly should be. Because of that, it just seemed to me this product was more a cleanser than than an exfoliator, which wasn’t what I was looking for.

However, after using

this one a couple times, I changed my idea concerning it because I started to notice some interesting improvements on my face skin.

My forehead always had a strange texture for years but this scrub gave me great help take to get rid of that.

It didn’t get rid of all my tiny flakes but over time, it helped gradually ...

• to diminish them.

I can say I love its cleaning effects so I just can use this as a cleanser and as a scrub.

It is a great time saver! This stuff is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and does a nice job of cleansing.

My skin is feeling pretty nice after using it and the best, it doesn’t

dry out my face too much, which is very great! So I don’t have to put a ton of moisturizer after using this scrub.

I like the good, clean and light smell of this.

I’m not too sure about the brightening effect, but my face is definitely smooth and my skin tone more glowy than ever! Good product not too expensive.

Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311603318761231/k2311a0316/3.16.08