Aveeno Foaming Cleanser Ultra-Calming  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've been using it only a couple days and I have noticed immediately that my skin was red and irritated a little bit
  • I love how this product has a pump and I can just push on it and some great foam is coming out
  • Maybe that type of container isn't convenient for traveling but I find the it very usefull because it is easy the get some stuff out of it

• by jobinsocket

This ultra-calming foaming cleanser has not been a good face cleanser for me. I’ve been using it only a couple days and I have noticed immediately that my skin was red and irritated a little bit.

I find this fact curious because it seems to me this product wasn’t harsh or drying at all.

I had the impression this one didn’t seem much cleansing power because it wasn’t removing all my makeup off.

However, it did not help me to calm the redness all around my cheeks area but made the situation worst than before.

I’m a teeny bit sad because I really wanted to like this foaming ...

• cleanser.

But I continue to think it should contain an ingredient that isn’t working with my skin or maybe it’s just the little film it leaves of my skin causing some problems to my skin.

But I do enjoy a lot the cute packaging.

I love how this product has a pump and I

can just push on it and some great foam is coming out.

Maybe that type of container isn’t convenient for traveling but I find the it very usefull because it is easy the get some stuff out of it.

I don’t hate this product bet it leaves me indifferent because it doesn’t work for me.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311603318751231/k2311a0316/3.16.08