Midwest Express Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • Midwest is usually higher priced but I think they are a higher quality airline
  • I have never had to wait on the tarmac because there was a problem with the plane or the luggage
  • I love this, you have more freedom to move and stretch your legs
  • I like to sip on more than one cup of coffee
  • I would recommend this airline they are comfortable, decent and professional

• by amandafishy

I always look for the deals but this time I ended up purchasing tickets that didn’t not qualify as a deal to me. My husband and I fly to Disney every couple of years and we always use Midwest. Midwest is usually higher priced but I think they are a higher quality airline.

Since I live in northern Wisconsin, we end up stopping and boarding another plane to get to Orlando either in Milwaukee or Chicago. Preferably Chicago, I do not like the Milwaukee airport. This is OK, I have no choice but to transfer.

The care, maintenance and cleanliness are wonderful! I have never had to wait on the tarmac because there was a problem with the plane or the luggage. They are very organized and their staff are always punctual. Usually, there is always someone

at the boarding gate to answer questions. Which is good, I have been there when I didn’t know what to do or where to go and it sure make me feel better when I was able to talk to someone who knew what was going on.

Midwest airplanes are a bit different that other airlines there are 2 columns of seats with 2 in column against the outside wall of the plane. I love this, you have more freedom to move and stretch your legs. The seats are leather which either way, leather or cloth I don’t really care. They are very comfy and combine that with not being so cramped makes for the relaxed and happy ride. Since I hate being stuck in the middle, this never happens on these planes. There is plenty of ...

• room to stow things above and below for everyone. There is no competing for overhead compartments to stuff things.

Everything is always clean, even if you are seated close to the toilet. They must do a quick cleaning job between flights. I never see junk on the floor or the windows all smudged up or the bathroom all splattered full of water and God only knows what else. The bathroom are nice and large even when changing a baby it is easy to spread things out without having the baby get away on you.

The food is better than any other airline. The food is warm and they are very accommodating with the food needs like kosher or vegetarian. Things like that mean a lot to a person if you fly a lot. The food comes out on nice dishes rather

than plates that soak thru! I hate that! Then you even get a glass of wine, if it is an evening meal. The food is always warm. I have yet to get cold food. The flight staff are always there to help with plates or beverages. Then they come more than on a flight. I like to sip on more than one cup of coffee. The service of the flight staff is excellent. They are always gracious and considerate. They provide you with hot towels during the flight to clean up. That is a nice touch!

Midwest “I think” only serves the central part of the U.S., so chances are they probably don’t fly anywhere past the Mississippi, but I am not quite sure.

I would recommend this airline they are comfortable, decent and professional.

Midwest Express Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401603318711231/k2311a0316/3.16.08