Angel by Shaggy  » Music  »
  • Angel by Shaggy is a beautiful song that I like to listen to a lot
  • I was about nine when I heard this song for the first time and now when ever I hear this song It's like wow I know this song and it brings memories back of the first time I heard this song with her

• by sadonna

Angel by Shaggy is a beautiful song that I like to listen to a lot. I got introduced to this song from my friend in North Carolina who used to live right across from me.

I liked going over to her house a lot when I lived right across from her.

We were sitting in her room chilling to music and this song came on and she told me to be quite and listen to this song.

I’ve liked it ever sense.

I was about nine when I heard this song for the first time and now when ever I hear this ...

• song It’s like wow I know this song and it brings memories back of the first time I heard this song with her.

This song is off Shaggy’s album Hot shot and it came out in march two thousand.

This song is three minutes and thirty one seconds long.

If

you like nice sweet reggae music that you can play for a girl this would have to be it guys.

Also girls if you are looking for a song to help calm you down and relax to this one would have to be it.

this songs genre is reggae and R&B.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141603318701231/k2311a0316/3.16.08