The Case of Lady Sannox  » Books  »
  • I know I did and I will never be able to view him the same way again

• by Steve

If you read the Sherlock Holmes stories, you would never think Sir Arthur Conan Doyle had a twisted mind. But, his story, The Case of Lady Sannox will convince you otherwise.

I wasn’t sure what to think when I was reading this story. I knew something bad was going to happen by the

fact Doyle starts out talking about the tragedy that befalls the two characters. But, I didn’t know for sure what the tragedy was.

This is actually a creepy tale of a noted surgeon who is having an affair with the Lady Sannox and, on the eve of meeting up with her, is called ...

• to handle a strange case that requires delicate surgery but will pay him a fortune. He chooses the case over his date with the woman and ends up with very unfortunate consequences.

I won’t go into detail of the case, but when you read what he needs to do, you will surely cringe

and wonder just how people survived with such primitive medical practices. And, when the secrets behind the case are revealed, you’ll gain a whole new appreciated on Doyle and just how cold hearted the author is. I know I did and I will never be able to view him the same way again.

samantha teabo says :

What are some of the topics this story deals with?

natalie says :

hopping you went into detail.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171603318691231/k2311a0316/3.16.08