Creative Zen Micro  » Electronics  »
  • The other is the discovery that the player is not compatible with Windows Vista (not a problem for me, I loathe Vista and hope never to use it unless I have to, but it may be a problem for those who upgrade)

• by Melissa

I remember the craze for the Ipod. Those white headphones that seemed to stick out of everyone’s bags. As I hate all things associated with Apple (I have bad experiences with the Macs they made us use in school), I wanted an alternative, and I got it in the Creative Zen Micro.

It was less expensive

then the original Ipod, held just as many songs. Instead of the wheel button, it had a touch screen, which I liked even though others found it hard to use. The software it came with was versatile and easy to use. The battery life was very good. It came with a free one month subscription to ...

• Napster.

I have now had my player for 2 1/2 years, and only have two minor quibbles. One is the headphone thing. It hasn’t happened to my player, but I have heard of it being fairly common, so keep your reciept in case it needs to be replaced. The other is the discovery that the player is

not compatible with Windows Vista (not a problem for me, I loathe Vista and hope never to use it unless I have to, but it may be a problem for those who upgrade). Battery is still charging well, all the buttons still work, and the songs still play as well as the did the day I boight it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161403318500331/k2311a0314/3.14.08