Sobe No Fear  » Food  »
  • I have tried other energy drinks and they have a really bad and bitter after taste
  • The price ranges I have found go from $1.59 to $2.29 a can

• by Sharon W

Hello, My name is Sharon and I am a Sobe No Fear addict. I am up to a 2 can a day habit. I really don’t think there is treatment for me.

Sobe No Fear is a carbonated energy drink. It has such ingredients as l-carnitine, arginine, taurine, and of

course caffeine. It comes in a 16 oz. black can. You can get it in regular or sugar free. Either variety is really great tasting and I don’t mind drinking either one. It has a light citrus carbonated flavor. I have tried other energy drinks and they have a ...

• really bad and bitter after taste. Sobe No Fear doesn’t, it goes down nice and smooth.

I haven’t experienced any weird side effects like being jittery or anxiousness. It gets me through my active day just fine. I have been drinking it religiously for about a year now.

You can find

No Fear in various grocery and convience stores across the country. The price ranges I have found go from $1.59 to $2.29 a can. You can buy it by the can or in a four pack.

So if you have tried energy drinks in the past and just didn’t like them….Give this one a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271403318450331/k2311a0314/3.14.08