Ventura Beach Marriott  » Hotels  »
2055 East Harbor Boulevard, Ventura, California 93001
  • Although my stay at the hotel was comfortable, some observations and experience of staying at Ventura Marriott
  • I would say, it was more noisier than I thought a Marriott would be

• by e_surfer_online

Last year on my visit to Los Angeles (LA), USA, I travelled to Ventura to attend a conference and also to visit my friend. My company arranged for a week stay at Ventura Beach Marriott. It was summers and the beach fun was on. Travelled from LA via highway 101, took about two hours with a brief stop to reach ventura. Checked in on Monday and checked out on the next Sunday.

Although my stay at the hotel was comfortable, some observations and experience

of staying at Ventura Marriott.

1) I got a doublebed room which was very spacious, facing towards the park located on one side.

2) Washrooms were very well maintained with no stink or wet surface of any kind

3) The hallway outside was noisy especially on the weekend as lot many visitors came over. I would say, it was more noisier than I thought a Marriott would be.

4) Room service was good but could be better. I called room service for iron and the iron ...

• stand. The lady attendant brought the iron without the stand. Next day they brought the iron and iron stand again because they thought I asked again, which I didnt.

5) The in-room breakfast was mouth watering, with lot of choices of drinks and fruits.

5) The ventura beach is hardly at a 10 minutes casual walk from the hotel entrance. I used to take a stroll in the evenings and on the weekend to the beach, enjoy the great sunset, the breeze which was

very nerve soothing. Unlike summer mornings, the evenings at ventura beach are cool and very breezy so one must wear warm clothing

6) Places like Mcdonalds, Subway, In-Out Burger, Starbucks are at walking distance which was great.

7) The pool area was nice but crowded. I waited till evening to go and sit next to the pool and enjoy a dip. The pool is in the center of the marriott so it gives a closed space feeling… not good for me atleast.

Overall it was a comfortable stay

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21403318360331/k2311a0314/3.14.08