Kitty Litter
  • I am very impressed that it can stand up to six cats using the litter boxes
  • My first time I bought it, I thought I am sure that it will be like the litter I used every other time
  • Having six cats, I thought for sure that if I was gone for the day and unable to scoop the box for several hours, that my cats would break apart the tightly bonded waste, but it didn't

• by Angie Schilling

I have been a cat owner for almost six years now. I have resolved to find a cat litter that can stand up to six cats, and finally I have found it… Carefree Kitty Scoopable Cat Litter. I am very impressed that it can stand up to six cats using the litter boxes.

other time. Within a few days my house will be smelling like cat urine.

But this time it was different. The product actually did what it boasted on the package!

Carefree Kitty Scoopable Cat litter is just that.

The granules in Carefree Kitty bond together tightly when your cat relieves himself, making scooping the litter box a snap. And they will not break apart as you are transferring them into the ...

• waste bag.

Having six cats, I thought for sure that if I was gone for the day and unable to scoop the box for several hours, that my cats would break apart the tightly bonded waste, but it didn’t. Even my cat who scratches and scratches after using the litter box doesn’t achieve this!

Being able to remove just the waste saves me tons of money every week.

I use to have to buy two

or three bags of litter a week so I could change their old litter, spending $5-8 a week on litter alone. Doesn’t sound like much, but when it only would last a week, it added up quickly.

Now I buy one jug that is 16 pounds once every two weeks. Each jug is under $4.

I am saving a bundle of money and my house is smelling alot nicer. You can not even tell I have six cats!

sandra mason says :

I started using your litter when a friend told me about it. I was doing just fine with it until the last two times I bought it. I have 10 cats and 14 litter boxes, so I buy 4 to 6 forty pound bags at a time. one time I bought four and got one bag that was very very dusty. it seemed to be about 3/4 dust. the next time….a few days ago….I bought four bags and two of them are extremely dusty. the clay is real fine. I haven’t opened the other two bags. next time I will buy only one bag. if it is full of fine dust like these, I will be looking for another brand. I can’t have 14 litter boxes full of dust. plus, it gets in their fur and in their nose and makes them sneeze. I hope this is just a bad batch you are working thru. I have spent 50 dollars so far on dust. I can’t continue to pay for dust and have it traveling all over my house.

Troy says :

I don’t use that brand of litter, as I use Tidy Cat. It is dusty also, but I combat this by mixing it with the corn based litter. (usually use the wal mart brand with the white cat on the front). It really reduces the dust, makes it all clump better and even seems to make the litter go further. Yes, it seems like a bit more money initially, but it really isn’t b/c it goes further and doesn’t go everywhere

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291403318310331/k2311a0314/3.14.08