Avon’s Skin So Soft Bath Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • My last reason that I love Skin So Soft is that it is a great way to make your wood work shine

• by Angie Schilling

One of my all time favorite products is Avon’s Skin So Soft Bath Oil for a number of reasons. First of all the product is so versatile. I have come up with a variety of uses for this wonderful oil.

The first thing is it treats my extremely dry skin. After taking a shower, I can apply the oil and know that quickly my skin will feel relief from the dryness.

Or if I have more time to

spend in the bathroom, I may take a bath and add a capfull or two to the bath water and relax as my dry skin becomes a thing of the past. Avon’s Skin So Soft is perfect for repelling the mosquitoes.

Just spray the oil onto exposed skin when outdoors and the mosquitoes will not bother you at all. Somehow the smell repells them.

Not only will you keep mosquitoes at bay, you will be softening your skin at the same ...

• time!

Another use for Avon’s Skin So Soft is to use it lightly on your cats as a flea repellant. Lightly spray a pet brush, then brush your cat out.

Do not apply a lot of the Skin So Soft, as it could bother your cat (my cats do not seem to mind it). Your cat will smell great and his or her coat will be so shiny.

And you only need to apply the oil once in a while

on your cat. My last reason that I love Skin So Soft is that it is a great way to make your wood work shine.

I spray the oil onto my wood work on the bay window and in entry ways. I rub in the oil, then wipe off the excess.

The wood shines and leaves the room smelling so pleasant. Avon’s Skin So Soft is a great bargain.

And at $12. 50 for a 16.

9 ounce bottle, everyone can afford it! Plus the bottle last forever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311403318300331/k2311a0314/3.14.08