2003 Chevy Silverado Pickup
  • One of the best things about this truck is that it is easy on gas
  • Which I thought was great for a 4 wheel drive vehicle
  • The Chevy Silverado is a well made vehicle and I recommend it to everyone

• by fuzzybottom

I love my Chevy Silverado pickup. I love it because it rides smooth. It is a wonderful truck to drive in. You can hardly feel the bumps. It is like driving on a brand new highway. This truck has been extremely reliable and handy. I use it to haul my horses around and haul hay and has never given me any problems. This truck is just wonderful on snow. It is a 4 wheel drive and grips the road really well.

I feel comfortable driving in any conditions. One of the best things about this truck is that it is easy on gas. The last long trip I took I got 19 miles to the gallon. Which I thought was great for a 4 wheel drive vehicle.

The interior is just beautiful. It is a nice grey and it really hides the dirt. The truck came with nice mats that really keep the crud off the floor. My truck has the flip up console in the

front so I can take at least six people along with me. One of my favorite features are the directional mirrors. Sometime I find that I forget that the signals will not flip off if I do not make a real sharp turn and with the signals on the mirrors I can always see if I have forgotten them. It has a great stereo system, the sound is always clear and it is easy to adjust with all my controls on the steering wheel.

The truck is very ...

• 2003 Chevy Silverado Pickup
      quiet. It has very little interior noise and you do not hear road noise. There is nothing worse than a noisy vehicle. I had the windows tinted a bit and it makes it much nicer to ride in on a sunny day. Another nice feature is that the back window has heaters in it to thaw the ice off in winter. Then I am not crawling over the bed of the truck to scrape the window off and getting myself dirty.

The paint has a very

hard clear coat finish on it. I have taken it to be washed at several different places and I never see scratches or streaks on the paint finish. My truck is a black and is very classy. Everyone comments on how good it looks and the bow tie front reminds me of a more expensive vehicle.

The heater heats like maniac and I am never cold in that truck. The Chevy Silverado is a well made vehicle and I recommend it to everyone. This is a truck that will last!!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91403318250231/k2311a0314/3.14.08