Blackberry Pearl 8130  » Phones  »
  • The feature I love about the Blackberry Pearl is its ability to link with my business email and personal email

• by chellez2hot

I am so excited!! I just purchased the new Blackberry Pearl 8130 cell phone and I absolutely love it!

The BlackBerry Pearl 8130 smartphone is designed to help you do everything you want with your life. The wonderful thing about the BlackBerry Pearl is it is aimed towards both business users and consumers. It is also great for people like me that need to coordinate their business and home lives. The

Pearl is the everything you need gadget in a compact package. The Blackberry Pearl is a cellphone, music player, camera, email system, text messenger, web browser, and organizer all in one!

The feature I love about the Blackberry Pearl is its ability to link with my business email and personal email. This way when I can’t be in front of my computer or in my office, I can still view my ...

• emails and keep in touch. In addition, I can update my calendar and/or tasks on my computer and have that information link to my Blackberry Pearl to keep me organized no matter where I might be. The Pearl even has the functionality to send me reminders of things I have to do. With my busy lifestyle, this is a definite plus!

The Pearl also acts as a multimedia powerhouse right

in the palm of my hand! I can access the Web, download music, pop on my earphones and enjoy my favorite tunes in seconds! Another multimedia feature of the Pearl is its awesome digital camera and video camera. It takes gorgeous, clear pictures and is extremely easy to downnload to your computer or printer.

The Blackberry Pearl, it will keep your life together. Get one to today! I highly recommend it!

Blackberry Pearl 8130

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371403318170231/k2311a0314/3.14.08