Awakan the giant within by Anthony Robbins  » Books  »
  • The book is interesting to read, although certain concepts in the book are difficult to understand
  • In my opinion, this book is not an ordinary book
  • This book stands out as one of the best self-improvement book
  • I found many aspects in this book to be true

• by Vinod

‘Awaken the giant within’ is a book written by Anthony Robbins. The author explains how to take charge of one’s life. He says that many people have not taken charge of their lives. They do not take responsibility for their actions and for the circumstances which occur in their lives. In this book, the author invites people to take full responsibility of their actions. The author explains how to take immediate control of mental, emotional, physical and financial destiny.

Part I of the book is named ‘unleash your power’. In this part, the author says that we are the makers of our destiny. It is fruitless to blame fate, god or other people for

our failures in life. He also speaks about the secret of success. He says that the secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you.

We have to control our lives. Life should not control us. He also warns about the thoughts. Human thoughts have the power to create and also the power to destroy. Therefore, we have to choose thoughts which are positive and life-affirmative.

In the II part, the author tells us how to take control of our lives. We have to be the masters of our lives. He also speaks about happiness. The author challenges us to be happy in life.

• If we are not happy, then it is best that we analyze the cause for our unhappiness.

The III part of the book is named ‘the seven days to shape your life’. In this, the author writes about emotional destiny, physical destiny, relationship destiny, financial destiny, code of conduct and gaining mastery over time and life. The IV and last part is ‘ a lesson in destiny’. In this part, the author writes about various challenges and obstacles which are faced by people. He also writes the remedies to overcome these obstacles.

Thus the book is divided into four parts. I found the book excellent. The book is interesting to read, although certain concepts

in the book are difficult to understand. Every page has to be read carefully. The book is very ideal for those who are in search of a self-improvement book.

In my opinion, this book is not an ordinary book. This book stands out as one of the best self-improvement book. This one book is enough to shatter your negative mental attitude and the feelings of inferiority complex. The book is a must for all those who are wishing for improvement in life. I recommend this book for one and all.

I liked this book very much. I found many aspects in this book to be true. The theories in the book are life-changing. I rate the book 10 points.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171403317930231/k2311a0314/3.14.08