Harbour City Dimsum Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Lower Ground Floor, SM City Cebu, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City, Philippines
  • Their iced tea blend is too sweet and i don't like it so I prefer softdrinks or soda like Coke and Sprite or plain mineral water

• by Thadz

I have frequented Harbour City Dimsum Restaurant when I crave for Chinese cuisine. Branches are found in SM City Cebu and also one branch in Ayala Center, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Philippines.

Usually, when I visit Harbour City Dimsum Restaurant, I order steamed fried rice that usually have pork dumplings in

it.

And I also choose among the other choices on the menu like shao mai in different varieties like mushroom shao mai, shark fin’s shao mai, quail’s egg shao mai, empress roll, cabbage roll, bacon roll shao mai, and plain shao mai.

Pork dishes are also available and my usual order ...

• is sweet and sour pork and garlic pork.

My girl usually orders steamed beef rice since she is allergic to shrimps which is found in the steamed fried rice that i order.

I have also tried their stuffed taro which was good but the whole fried chicken they served was usually bland.

I also particularly like their hot pot of vegetables.

Their iced tea blend is too sweet and i don’t like it so I prefer softdrinks or soda like Coke and Sprite or plain mineral water.

Dessert choices include fruit salad, macaroni salad, mango float, gulaman, buchi and halo-halo which I have all tasted.

beth says :

do you have a branch here in manila?

MEV says :

Hi Beth,

Yes they have a branch there at Manila. Located at 3F The Annex, SM North Edsa

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71403317900231/k2311a0314/3.14.08