Samsung FPT5084 50″ 1080p Plasma HDTV
  • You will find an unrivaled crisp, clear picture that is capable of enhancing background, color, action, and overall experience

• by Charles Brown

The Samsung FPT5084 50″ 1080p Plasma HDTV is the next generation of advanced home entertainment. The picture is both breathtaking and beautiful.

To take full advantage of the Plasma HDTV you must watch your favorite movies on Blu-Ray disc.

action, and overall experience.

Naturally, The Samsung FPT5084 50″ 1080p Plasma HDTV is priced fairly high so I have used caution in selecting a reliable brand of plasma television.

I’ve heard rumors that plasma sets have a tendency to burn images into the screen if left unattended for long periods of time.

I will ...

• also say that the television itself emits a large amount of radiant heat.

I treat my investment as I would treat any of my most valued belongings.

Respect and care must go into owning the Samsung FPT5084 50″ 1080p Plasma HDTV to preserve life expectancy and general optimal performance.

I find that HDTV is

also an incredible experience.

Watch your favorite programs, sitcoms, and sporting events with new found visualization.

My family and I gather around the Samsung FPT5084 50″ 1080p Plasma HDTV every Saturday night for dinner and a movie.

After 4 months of owning this television I am a happy consumer.

Samsung rivals the competition with superb quality and performance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161403317790231/k2311a0314/3.14.08