Trimspa Hoodia Diet Pill Alternative 260 mg  » Health  »
0.5
  • I found none of these statements to be true
  • I think this alleviates the purpose of the product
  • I do not recommend this product and plan on returning it for a refund as soon as possible

• by chellez2hot

I recently purchased Trimspa Hoodia Diet Pill Alternative 260 mg. The product advertises that it will work quickly to curb your appetite without side effects. I found none of these statements to be true! I was extremely dissapointed in this product.

I used Trimspa Hoodia Diet Pill Alternative 260 mg for one week. I was

starving the whole time. This product did not take away the hunger or surpress it at all. Actually, I felt more hungry than normal while taking this product. It seemed to make my cravings much worse.

In addition, the product caused me to be very nervous and jittery. These are both terrible reactions to have when ...

• dieting. While taking this prouct, I also seemed to have a harder time sleeping than normal. Hungry, nervous, and sleepy were not the reactions I had hoped for by taking this product!

Trimspa Hoodia Diet Pill Alternative 260 mg boasts the fact that it tastes just like chocolate candy. DEFINITELY NOT TRUE! I found myself

swallowing the pill and then immediately eating somethig to cover up the horrible test in my mouth. I think this alleviates the purpose of the product.

In conclusion, do not waste your money or time on this product. I do not recommend this product and plan on returning it for a refund as soon as possible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341403317740231/k2311a0314/3.14.08