Farouk Pink Chi Flat Iron  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have tried lots of cheaper straightening irons only to be disappointed finding that I have wasted my money
  • After using the Farouk Pink Chi Flat Iron a couple of times, I can honestly say that this is the best straightener on the market

• by chellez2hot

I recently purchased the Farouk Pink Chi Flat Iron. I was attracted to this product because the company donates a portion of the profits for Breast Cancer Awareness. This was a big plus in my book!

The price of $120 is a bit expensive but this product is well worth the price tag.

You could actually end up spending alot more on buying alot of cheaper flat irons that end up not working for you. Pay the extra bucks for the quality the Farouk Pink Chi Flat Iron offers.

I have naturally curly hair and love to wear it in straight styles. I have tried lots of ...

• cheaper straightening irons only to be disappointed finding that I have wasted my money! After using the Farouk Pink Chi Flat Iron a couple of times, I can honestly say that this is the best straightener on the market. It makes my hair really soft and does not damage the ends at all. It
        heats up in literally seconds and is really easy to use. I simply part my hair in sections and run the straightening iron over each section one time. Voila! No more frizzy curls. Just a beautiful, sleek, straight style.

I was so happy to FINALLY find a straightening iron that actually works! Love, love, love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311403317720231/k2311a0314/3.14.08