T-Mobile Cell phone service
Des Moines, IA
  • Although I have only called customer service twice since I've been with T-Mobile, I am very impressed
  • If a consumer is looking to switch their cellular service provider, I would highly recommend T-Mobile

• by Scott Nik

I recently switched my cellular phone service from Sprint PCS to T-Mobile. I live in Des Moines, Iowa but travel to several smaller towns regularly. The reception I get from my new T-Mobile service is significantly better than that of my Sprint PCS. Furthermore, I am paying far less for my plan and get significantly more “anytime”

minutes (450 with Sprint, but now 1000 with T-Mobile). I, thus far, have not had a single dropped call. I also like the fact that with T-Mobile, which is a GSM provider as opposed to a CDMA provider, I can switch my cell phone by simply changing my SIM card to a new phone. I do not ...

• need to call the company to switch as I did with Sprint PCS.

Although I have only called customer service twice since I’ve been with T-Mobile, I am very impressed. Not only was my hold time minimal, but the representatives seemed very knowledgeable and polite. I had several questions about the different plan additions I could add to my

account and they took the time to explain each product to me in depth.

If a consumer is looking to switch their cellular service provider, I would highly recommend T-Mobile. I would suggest, though, that you look for a T-Mobile promotional plan. They often have a promotion that will allow you to get more minutes or “add-ons” for a lower price.

T-Mobile Cell phone service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221403317680231/k2311a0314/3.14.08