Peter Thomas Natural Tanning Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • However for a special occassion or going on a nice vacation, the product is definitely worth the price
  • I noticed a difference in my skin tone immediately after applying this wonderful product

• by chellez2hot

First of all, Peter Thomas Natural Tanning Cream is a bit more pricey than the normal self tanning creams I normally use. However for a special occassion or going on a nice vacation, the product is definitely worth the price.

The cream goes on very smoothly and did not dry out my skin. This product produces

the deepest, most lasting color of any tanning product I have ever used. Since the product is a little more expensive, this helps it go along way.

The nice feature about this very natural self tanning product is it provides an almost immediate tan. As with most self tanning creams, you don’t have to wait hours for ...

• your color to develop. I have always found this to be extremely frustating. In addition, the Peter Thomas Natural Tanning Cream gives you a beautiful olive undertone. No orange streaks like some self tanning creams. I found this to be a wonderful benefit. This product also has a very pleasant cherry almond aroma scent.

You won’t believe

how dark you get even with just one application! I noticed a difference in my skin tone immediately after applying this wonderful product. In addition, I achieved the tan color I wanted in just one application rather than after several applications.

I would give this product a sun tan “glowing” recommendation and splurge to purchase this product again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311403317640131/k2311a0314/3.14.08