Auto Pride Car Wash
1820 N. Jackson Street Tullahoma, TN.
  • This is my experience with a local one named Auto Pride Car Wash
  • I still rate Auto Pride Car Wash 8 out of 10 and would still recommend giving them a try if you are in the Tullahoma area

• by Dani C.

I am sure we have all used one of those car washes where you park inside it and get out and feed quarters into a slot and use their hoses and nozzles to wash your car. This is my experience with a local one named Auto Pride Car Wash.

Auto Pride Car Wash is located in Tullahoma and is pretty easy to access. You can either do an automated car wash, or you can

wash your car yourself by feeding quarters to their machine. Besides washing your car when you feed it quarters, you can also spray wax on your car and a bunch of other options. I really like that you have alot of different options, because I don’t wash my car often so when I do it usually needs more then just water and soap.

The automated car wash is really nice too. You can ...

• choose from different packages at different prices, and that determines what the automated wash does to your car. One package might just have a scrub while another package might wax and buff your car. Its nice too because you just drive up and it pulls you through and you can just sit in your car and pretend like you are in a submarine.

I did rate Auto Pride Car Wash only 8 out of

10 because when you feed the machine quarters on the do it yourself car wash, the timer runs out way too fast and you have to just keep feeding it quarters. I would say one quarter might last a minute and a half, which to me is too fast. I still rate Auto Pride Car Wash 8 out of 10 and would still recommend giving them a try if you are in the Tullahoma area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91403317580131/k2311a0314/3.14.08