Brookside Florist  » Business  »
Springfield, PA 19064
  • After asking a couple questions she straightened up and said she knew the perfect thing, apparently I am not the only one with this problem

• by Maura Angel

My monster-in-laws birthday was coming up and she had been reminding me for a month of all of my past failed attempts to get her the perfect gift. The closest I had ever gotten to a gift that she did not turn her nose up at was an arrangement of roses I had bought her for mothers day.

She looked at them smiled a little and then preceded to explain how she likes flowers but much she hates roses and how her awful mother-in-law always bought her roses and how difficult that women was.

She

then gave me an hour guilt trip about how she has never gotten a present she has liked, but it was to late now because who knows if she will be around for her next birthday.

So, cowardly I gave her gift certificates for Christmas and Easter which I was prepared for her to hate but I could no longer shrug her off and knew that for her Birthday I would have to get her a real present.

So, I walked down the street to the new florist Brookside Florist in ...

• Springfield, PA.

I purchased an arrangement for my mother-in-law who is a very picky person; I was sure she would hate it and find something wrong with it, because she hates everything I give her.

Somehow this florist new exactly what she would like? Regina, the owner, sat down with me and listened to me go on for about a half hour about how I was sure my mother in law would be unhappy with even the most elaborate expensive arrangements.

In tears I asked her to help me.

After asking a couple questions she

straightened up and said she knew the perfect thing, apparently I am not the only one with this problem.

The arrangement was gorgeous, a double vase with red colored water in the first vase to give it a wonderful illusion and then simply a few flowers in the main vase it was very elegant and my mother-in-law loved it she took a picture and now the picture is in the middle of her living room.

Regina is truly gifted at what she does and creates great pieces of art out of flowers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411403317540131/k2311a0314/3.14.08