Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
  • Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub is like many other products that promise clear, problem free skin
  • After using this product for less then a week, I noticed considerable reduction of blackheads from my skin
  • The price is slightly on the expensive side, I bought a 125 ml tube for 39 Dhs (around $10), but its worth it in the long run, as it is an highly effective product, that not only works against blackheads, but also helps keep skin smooth and pimple free

• by Angeleyes

I am in my late teens, and have a combination of oily and dry skin. For me, maintaining a proper skin care routine is important, as my skin is very susceptible to breakouts and blackheads. I often use pore cleansing strips to get rid of my blackheads, but the treatment has very short term results, as

the blackheads reappear within a day or so.

Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub is like many other products that promise clear, problem free skin. But the main difference is, this product actually does what it promises.

After using this product for less then a week, I noticed considerable reduction of blackheads from my skin. The salicylic acid in ...

• the product, targets acne and helps control the oiliness in my skin, as the fine granulated beads scrub away my dead skin cells, leaving my skin looking and feeling extremely clean ‘n’ smooth.

My skin is not sensitive, so can’t I comment if its compatible or not for people with sensitive skin.

Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub comes

in an attractive and easy-to-us tube. The price is slightly on the expensive side, I bought a 125 ml tube for 39 Dhs (around $10), but its worth it in the long run, as it is an highly effective product, that not only works against blackheads, but also helps keep skin smooth and pimple free.

Highly recommended.

Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311403317510131/k2311a0314/3.14.08